Date(s) - 12/30/2019
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Click/tap here to view the full, official Event Page
Registration is $100 & includes:
DAY ONE ACTIVITIES-THURSDAY, DEC. 26 at the HORATIO WILLIAMS FOUNDATION (1010 Antietam, Detroit)
- 3 tickets to the Sound Mind Sound Body Recruiting Seminar for Parents & Student-Athlete development from 2:30pm-6:30pm held at the Horatio Willams Foundation (1010 Antietam, Detroit)
- 3 Bowl Game Tickets to the Quick Lane Bowl at Ford Field. Kickoff at 7pm
DAY TWO ACTIVITIES-MONDAY, DEC. 30 at FORD FIELD (2000 Brush St., Detroit)
- Zybek combine testing includes: 40 yard dash, short shuttle, 3 cone drill, broad jump, official height, weight, wing span measurements for players in grades 8-11.
- Camp includes speed & agility session, position specific training & 1vs1 drills for players in grades 4-11.
- Official listing in Sound Mind Sound Body Recruiting Magazine sent to over 800 colleges. Official listing includes: Student-athlete name, position, High School graduating year, official height & weight
WHAT TO BRING FOR DAY TWO:
- Water bottle
- QBs-bring your own ball with your name on it
***MUST REGISTER BY SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 30, 2019 TO GET TICKETS FOR THE PARENT SEMINAR AND BE INCLUDED IN THE SMSB RECRUITING PUBLICATION***
MORE ABOUT ZYBEK COMBINE TESTING FOR PLAYERS IN GRADES 8-11:
The competition is a tough for college student athletes. Small differences can have a big influence on whether an athlete makes the team.
Combine performance measures are used by colleges and professional teams. Make sure your athletic portfolio includes verified performance numbers. Your competition has them.
This is not “just another combine”!
This is the Standardized Athlete Test (SAT®) After providing the 40-yard dash timing at NFL Scouting for the past 9 years; all the athlete testing for the past 7 years at Army National Combine, testing over 100,000 student athletes, and several D1 teams, Zybek Sports is the respected source for verified athlete performance results. (Zybek Sports Administers SAT to the University of Michigan Football Team)
The Football Combine / Standardized Athlete Test (SAT®) includes the following:
- Hand Size
- Wing Span
- 40 Yard Dash (10 & 20 yard splits)
- Pro Agility
- 3 Cone Drill
- Broad Jump
- Vertical Jump
- Power Pushup
Athlete Deliverables include:
- Certified Standardized Athlete Test (SAT®) results. Example Results.
- Athlete Performance Goal Report:
Shows where you are now and where you need to be next year and by college. Sample Report
- 30+ page expanded athlete assessment report:
How to get there. Example Report
- Pre-programmed “It’s On You®” RFID Wristband that you can use for any future Zybek Sports Standardized Athlete Test (SAT®).
Leave a Comment