Your Standardized Athlete Test (SAT®) results are a tool you can use to build your future and achieve your dreams.
The optional expanded report shows how you can use this tool to:
- Improve your numbers.
- Compare your measured performance against your competition.
- Show where your performance numbers should be by position and graduation year to be competitive.
Also, athletes who order the expanded report will receive periodic information throughout 2019 to help achieve success. Examples include:
- Ways you can use your high school athletic experience as college essay topics.
- Case studies by graduation year and position that show how others have used these tools to build their future and achieve their dreams.
Throughout your Standardized Athlete Test (SAT®), you heard the phrase: “It’s On You®“. This statement is a constant reminder that there are things you can do to build your future and achieve your dreams.
Athletes who order the optional expanded report will be given a pre-programmed “It’s On You®” wristband. This wrist band can be used at any future Standardized Athlete Test (SAT®) and is a reminder that: “It’s On You®” to build your future and achieve your dreams.
Athletes who order this optional report series will receive:
- One page Certified Standardized Athlete Test (SAT®) report and link
- Athlete Performance Goal Report (EXAMPLE Report)
- 30+ page expanded athlete assessment report Sample Expanded Athlete Assessment Report
- Periodic updates for 2019 including: Ways you can use your high school athletic experience as college essay topics.
Note: Once ordered, reports generally take 3 business days to compile. Unless otherwise instructed, they are delivered electronically to the email address provided when the order was placed.