The Athlete Height, Wing Span, Height Measurement System Includes:
- Fixed Base
- Easy to read scale
- Conversion Chart
- Athlete Height 4’10” to 8 foot
- Athlete Reach to 8 foot
- Order in inches or centimeter version
Why we designed it:
Zybek Sports has learned a few things from testing over 100,000 athletes in the past 10 years. This is why we build it:
Size Matters; it is often not measured correctly
- Easy to read height and reach measurements
- Optional barcode scanning makes it even faster.
- Fixed base; unchangeable ruler on metal fixture.
- Read the number on the ruler. Or
- Barcode scan the number. System allows only the correct ¼” number to be scanned.
It’s real. It’s Unarguable:
- The #1 ‘concern’ Zybek receives after an event: You have my height wrong. My doctor says I am “X” tall….” That’s the real reason we build it.
- Athlete steps on the base and the system is lowered to contact athlete head.
- The height is read.
- Measuring system stays in place.
- Athlete can verify the measure themselves
- No questions.
How to measure Height and Reach:
- Athlete removes shoes. Placed heals against backstop.
- Measuring device lowered to touch athlete’s head.
- Height number is read or scanned.
- Athlete stands on base and push the reach height bar as high as they can.
- Reach number is read or scanned.
How to measure Wing Span:
- Athlete places fingers on fixed side of measure bar.
- Athlete pushes movable end as far out as possible.
- Number is read or scanned.