The Athlete Height, Wing Span, Height Measurement System Includes:
- Fixed Base
- 1/4 inch increments
- Easy to read scale
- Conversion Chart
- Athlete Height 4’10” to 8 foot
- Athlete Reach to 8 foot
How to measure Height and Reach:
- Athlete removes shoes. Placed heals against backstop.
- Measuring device lowered to touch athlete’s head.
- Height number is read or scanned.
- Athlete stands on base and push the reach height bar as high as they can.
- Reach number is read or scanned.
How to measure Wing Span:
- Athlete places fingers on fixed side of measure bar.
- Athlete pushes movable end as far out as possible.
- Number is read or scanned.